Examinations summer term 2017
Overview examination dates summer term 2017 for download
Pleaseon if you want a grade.
- Registration and de-registrations online (Studiport) until 14 days before examination date - except: ATTENTION: the final date to register for examinations in March is August 14th, 2017, after that the system is closed for registration of examinations.
- Be aware: If you fail to appear for the examination or fail to submit your paper on the deadline given without proper explanation, you automatically fail.
If you find any mistakes in this list or cannot register for a specific examination or re-examination number, please urgently contact the EUS office.
IMPORTANT INFO in case of illness:
If illness prevents students from participating in examinations, the examination office IIM is to be informed immediately (as soon as inability to participate in the examination is recognized, no later than the date of the examination itself).
The "filled out by yourself and " ", filled out by your doctor, must be presented immediately, a copy may be sent by fax or e-mail ( ). The original documents must arrive at the examination office within 3 days (i.e. by postal mail).
EUS EXAMINATION GUIDE LINES
· For your own safety: check and print out or save the pdf document showing which examinations you are registered for (this can be used as proof!).
· If you need to repeat an examination (RE-EXAMINATION) because of illness or if you failed at first attempt, please register for the re-examination on Studiport in the following semester.
· Check Studiport and/or EUS homepage for dates and times.
· If you decide not to take an examination, deregister in time (14 days before the final examination date), otherwise you will automatically receive a fail and it will count as one attempt. For every examination (number) you have a maximum of three attempts
On the day of the examination:
COME EARLY - minimum 20 minutes for written exams: you (and every other participant) will have to sign up.
Bring with you:
· your ‘Immatrikulationsbescheinigung’ (not your semester ticket!) showing your matriculation number
· some form of picture ID as this may be requested
· any material your lecturer has allowed or requested for the examination
· pens (you should not use a pencil)
During the written exam:
Please be aware that you will not be allowed to have any mobile electronic devices, such as mobile phones, mp3-players or programmable calculators at your seat but are requested to leave these in your bags and to put your coats, bags etc. to one side of the examination room.
You may utilize only those resources that are noted on the exam task sheet. If you use any printed matter these must be clean i.e. they may not have any handwritten notes or marks in them, otherwise they will be confiscated.
During the exam you may only use the paper given to you. You can use the task sheet for taking notes and may ask for more paper if you need it. Please write your matriculation number on every sheet you use, number the sheets (page 1/X=total number of pages, page 2/X, page3/X etc.) and leave a correction margin on one side.
You must ask for permission to use the washroom, one after the other. As soon as the first student has handed in his/her exam and has left, as well as during the last 30 minutes of the exam, visiting the washroom is no longer possible. Also, during the last 30 minutes of the exam, to avoid disquiet, handing in and leaving is no longer possible.
In the case of a deception attempt, the written exam will be collected and the student will be asked to leave the premises. This will result in a fail. This is also the case if a student continues to disturb an examination after having been reprimanded.
After the written exam:
Please stop writing immediately when requested to do so and wait to hand in your exams until asked, as each individual exam must be registered.
Please hand in all sheets that were given to you, also empty the ones and this must include the task sheet.