The M.A. European Studies opens up a variety of career paths for you.
Job opportunities for European Studies´ graduates can be found within a wide ranging and growing labour market. Graduates shall be able to interpret and apply scientific findings and methods in professional practice. The programme prepares students for management and/or academic work at universities, non-governmental and governmental organizations as well as private companies on a national, international and transnational level.
Some examples of jobs currently held by our graduates include:
- Employee at the European Union Institutions
- PhD student
- Researcher in a research institute
- Advisor for European Structural Funds
- Assistant to the Secretary of European Affairs
- Member of the communication management team of an internationally operating company
- Radio presenter/broadcaster
- Technical project analyst at United
- Policy advisor
Doctoral studies after your M.A.
With the Master of Arts (M.A.) degree, you can also pursue a doctorate.
Learn more about doctoral study at Europa-Universität Flensburg.