Job opportunities for European Studies´ graduates can be found within a wide ranging and growing labour market. Graduates shall be able to interpret and apply scientific findings and methods in professional practice. The programme prepares students for management and/or academic work at universities, non-governmental and governmental organizations as well as private companies on a national, international and transnational level.
Some examples of jobs currently held by our graduates include:
- PhD student (with and without scholarship)
- Assistant to the management of a research institute
- Advisor (European Structural Fund in Turkey)
- Assistant to the Secretary of European Affairs to the Czech Republic
- Member of the communication management team of an internationally operating company
- Radio presenter/broadcaster
- Technical project analyst (United Nations Women)
- Policy advisor
Our Alumni and their stories:
Our graduates go on to achieve great things in all sorts of careers.
Read about some of their inspiring